Employer: Combined Metal Industries Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Concord, Ontario
Employment Address: 8470 Keele St., Concord, ON, L4K 2S1
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week (afternoon shift) 3:00pm-11:30pm
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy. Eligible for long term disability, health, dental, and vision care. Also eligible for RRSP contribution program.
Salary: $50,960 CAD/annually.
Contact: please apply via https://can62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/combinedmetal/Posting/View/265
Did you know that 34,000+ Canadians are directly employed in the recycling industry? Interested in becoming part of Canada’s workforce that’s shaping our environment?
Here’s what we do:
CMI sources and processes recycled ferrous and non-ferrous metals across North America to ensure they do not end up in a landfill or go to waste. Our recycling stream ensures that all the ferrous and non-ferrous metals that enter our yards will create something new again!
The successful candidate will provide the highest level of customer service and possess both organizational and interpersonal skills. This individual will provide administrative support to various teams as required, along with providing front line contact ensuring company is represented in a professional manner.
- Prepare, process, and track invoices, reports, and meeting minutes
- Maintain electronic and hard copy customer files
- Filing forms and documents
- Data entry and data management
- Assisting with quotations and directing invoices to appropriate department, collecting receipts
- Organizing, booking, and confirming team meetings and appointments
- Communicate with staff from various departments, as well as customers and visitors
- Compile and store data; conduct research when needed
- Where required, assist in training new staff
- Create a welcoming experience for the customer
- Respond to phone calls, emails and in person questions and concerns promptly
- Forward escalated customer concerns to appropriate supervisor for resolution
- Maintain customer contact lists; ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Additional administrative duties as required
- 3-5 years of experience in performing administration functions
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service
- High school diploma is required
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong judgement and decision-making ability
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude
- High sense of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Time-management skills; Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize tasks, and be adaptable/flexible
- Experience with data entry is required
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments
- Experience with handling concerns in a professional manner
- Experience with training others
Already picturing yourself in this role? We thought you might be! Send us your resume and let us know how you would make an impact at CMI.
To learn more about us visitwww.combinedmetal.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,960.00 per year
- Monday to Friday