If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Building Operator, Power or Stationary Operating Engineer, or Maintenance Technician conducts extensive Monitors operations and conducts a routine and on-going assessment of the building systems operations and performance. Performs tests, rounds and analyzes data to ensure the proper functioning of departmental equipment.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of non-critical equipment such as refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, hot water systems.
- Monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, and ventilating and hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Operates and monitors critical and non-critical system equipment and components.
Receive and execute work orders for preventative and corrective maintenance on critical systems and building physical structure. Finalize work orders by completing necessary documentation in the computerized maintenance management system.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns.
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude.
- Working knowledge building systems, such HVAC, standby emergency power, uninterruptible power supplies, and associated infrastructure
- Power or Stationary Operating Engineer Class 4 (not Required)
- Refrigeration Operator Class B (not required)
- Building Environmental Systems 1 or 2 (preferred)
- Facility Operations Certificate (preferred)
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.