In-home Child Caregiver will work in the employer’s home caring for two children a girl and a boy 19 months and five years respectively. Caregiver will make formula and meals, feed them, change diapers and clothes as necessary, bathe, read stories, put the children to nap maintain a safe environment for them, see to their well-being, and do light housekeeping as well as instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The wage of seventeen dollars and seventeen cents per hour, ($17.17c/hr.), is offered for a thirty-five-hour workweek and overtime, if necessary after 44 hours at $25.76. Statutory deductions and contributions apply
- Two days off per week, usually Saturdays and Sundays, and two weeks’ vacation after one year.
- Accommodation is available at no charge. Please note that Living in the employer’s home is not a condition of employment.
- Public Transportation is available
- Education at Canada grade 12 level, or equivalent, is desirable
- Training as a caregiver, PSW, Nurse, practical nurse, or equivalent in an accredited institution is required.
- The ability to communicate in English at a level sufficient to alloy for working without supervision is required.
- Two years of experience caring for children at these areas is desirable
How To Apply
Applications must be made by email listed, firstname.lastname@example.org, and must quote the Job Reference Number, VEL-H_P-23. Applications without the reference number will not be processed
- Address Crawford Street, Toronto, ON
- Salary Offer $17.17/hour for a 37.5 hour week Overtime at time-and-a-half if necessary, after 44 hours