Maple, Ontario family seeks caregiver for one child age seven years. Caregiver is required to prepare and serve nutritious meals, get child ready for school and to get them to school on time. While child is at school caregiver will do light housework, do laundry for the child – clothes and linen. Caregiver must maintain a safe and healthy environment in the house, assist with homework and discipline the child as requested by the parents, read stories and plan outings.
- Successful parson will earn a wage of fourteen dollars per hour, ($14.00/hr.), for a forty-hour work week with time and a half regular wage after forty four hours work per week.
- There are paid break periods each day as well as two week vacation after one year of service.
- Accommodation is available at no cost for the convenience of the caregiver but living in is NOT a condition of employment.
- The work week is normally Mondays to Fridays but may be adjusted on request either side if it is mutually convenient, when there is no school session.
- The position calls for at least a Grade 12 education or equivalent, if education is from a different system
- Experience in caring for children would be an asset.
- The successful person will be organized, flexible, reliable and show initiative as well as organizational skills, and eagerness to assist the children and listen to their needs;
- Communicate in English;
- The successful person should hold a certificate/diploma in child care, or related studies.
How To Apply
Applications will be accepted only by email to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote the job reference code BER-ML-19 and tell of your earliest availability.