Customer Service Assistant
Blended For You is an online business that delivers nutritionally balanced and superfood-boosted frozen smoothies directly to customers. Over here at Blended, we have a passion for delicious, nutritious food and helping people live energetic, healthy lives. We are looking for a positive, energetic individual to join our fast-growing team.
Please take a look at our website to learn more about what we’re all about: www.blendedforyou.com
We are currently building a core team that will evolve with our growing business. Our environment is team-player in nature, which means we all help and support each other in day to day work. The role will support the customer service & operations area of the company. The core responsibilities for the role are outlined below, however, we expect additional tasks to come up as a part of the regular workday.
- Customer order organization & pack up
- Online customer communication (email/phone/chat)
- Customer care and support
- Administrative and organizational tasks as necessary (eg, inventory taking, general communications with the Blended team)
Our priority is on having someone in the role that has a great attitude, detail oriented and organized.
- Work experience and passion for customer service
- Computer skills (email, creating templates, Microsoft, Google Drive)
- Great attitude and team-player nature
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Positive references
The work will be done from our location at 393 Danforth Avenue (with an option to do some work from home as it works with the on-site needs). While this is a retail location, it will serve only as a distribution centre for organization and shipping of online orders. Customer order work is done online, phone and e-chat, not in-store. Customers may pick up on pre-order, schedule basis during regular work hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested