WHAT ON EARTH IS DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands & is an industry disruptor with a science first approach to innovation. DECIEM was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed DECIEM to be a happy family (of people and beauty brands), rooted in kindness, creativity, diversity, and respect, alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing rapidly and we’re looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our IT team is looking for an Enterprise Application Support Analyst who can provide Tier 2 application support and technical analysis on any requested changes to Microsoft Dynamics D365 and other business applications. Support related duties would include troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units.
This role will be based out of our Head Office in Toronto
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Technical analysis duties would include mapping functional requirements to technical requirements to ensure all changes are implemented in accordance to established best practices
- Field incoming problem tickets to resolve application and software issues (ERP)
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organization
- Take ownership of application change requests and involve the appropriate parties to see the request to completion
- Deploy changes to production and UAT environments with the support of the development team and perform configuration tasks in accordance with standard deployment guidelines
- Ensure that supporting documentation and knowledge transfer for applications that are being supported are in place and updated regularly
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Experience supporting enterprise financial/ERP systems (Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations experience is a must)
- Baseline understanding of accounting (eg AR/AP/GL/etc) and ERP concepts (eg inventory/sales/invoices/etc) is required
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL and database queries, and trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience utilizing enterprise ITSM / ticketing tool
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks
WHAT YOU’LL BE GAINING BY JOINING OUR TEAM
There’s a lot of good stuff that comes along with being a DECIEM team member. Here’s a few of our favourite perks and benefits, in no particular order…
- Generous Vacation & Personal Days, plus additional time off for volunteering in your community, voting, peaceful protesting, celebrating your birthday, and more.
- 6 months of paid time off for new parents (inclusive of all genders).
- Work from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- A hybrid work model (for applicable roles).
- Summer Friday’s – get off at 1pm all summer long! (for applicable roles).
- A dog-friendly office (and lots of cute dogs to play with).
- Unlimited access to an Employee Assistance Program that includes mental health care, mindfulness programs, and more.
- Access to Development Grants & a LinkedIn Learning membership to help you keep growing and learning.
- A generous discount on DECIEM products for you, your family, and your friends.
BUILDING GROWTH TO POWER GOOD
We are a People first company that lives by our core values to…
- Do the right thing
- Create impact
- Respect small things
- ❤️ Care too much
- Be the future
These values continue to guide us in all that we do. Along the way, we’ve been honoured to win some pretty incredible awards, including a CEW Achiever Award, Best Skincare Brand at Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards, and Most Popular Sustainable Brand by The Cosmetify Index Global. We’re still blushing!
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL IMPACT
DECIEM’s objective is to build growth and do good things while prioritizing people, animals, and the Earth.
Our Sustainability strategy is focused on fighting climate change, improved waste management, responsible packaging, responsible sourcing and product lifecycle, and water conservation.
In 2020, DECIEM established the Good Fund to support both large and grassroots charities in response to global events.
CREATING A HUMAN WORLD OF BEAUTY
DECIEM is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) by creating meaningful, measurable change in the lives of our team members and in the communities where we operate. Achieving equality is critical to DECIEM and our future. You can learn more about our DEI commitment in our open letter, “Commit to Change, Change will Come”.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation, please let us know.
WANT TO JOIN US?