North York family seeks caregiver to look after an elderly male 77 years old with early Alzheimer’s illness in the home of the person for whom care is required. Caregiver will provide personal care, monitor and administer medication, assist with exercise and walks in the park, accompany to medical appointments as necessary, perform light housekeeping duties and prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- A wage of $15.72 is offered to the successful candidate as well as overtime if necessary , at 1.5 times regular wage after 44 hours per week.
- Vacation, after one year’s service is two weeks
- Two days off per week.
- Accommodation is available and at no cost for the person who need to live in but Living in is NOT a condition of employment
- Education of Canadian Grade 12, or equivalent is desired
- English communication is mandatory and must be at a level sufficient to be able to communicate and to perform the work effectively without supervision
- Experience as an elderly caregiver OR Training as a caregiver PSW Nurse or similar experience or training is required.
How To Apply
All applications must be made via email to email@example.com It is mandatory that candidates use Job Reference Code BHA-LB–17
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!