Ram is currently in search of a Heavy Duty Welder.
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits paid by the company
- Annual profit sharing bonus program
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Good Life Fitness Discount
- Semi-annual safety allowance
- Quarterly no lost time bonus
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday Day Shift.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and fix machinery and equipment.
- Ensure that structures, equipment and machinery are repaired to proper working condition.
- Regular maintenance checks.
- Perform Lockout.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Dispose of material properly.
- Perform a daily inspection of work area, and tools.
- Welding duties, both arc weld and mig weld.
- Two (2) years of experience
- Experience working outdoor is preferred
- Qualified and or certified welder or equivalent is an asset
Ram Iron & Metal Inc. is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures are being developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, our average response time to new applicants will be longer than normal, but we still welcome and look forward to reviewing new applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Heavy Duty Welding: 2 years (Required)
- working outdoor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Welder (Preferred)