If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, drives your career development, embraces diversity, and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Assists a Refrigeration Journeyman in the assembly, installation, and repair of HVAC/R equipment, products, and systems.
- Read, interpret, create, and maintain drawings and specifications.
- Assists in the installation of HVAC/R-related equipment and components.
- Assists in the overhaul and servicing of HVAC/R units and systems.
- Assists in the repair, replacement, and adjusting of worn or broken parts on condensers, compressors, and water and vacuum pumps.
- Assists in the repairs and adjusting of valves, piping connections, fittings, and couplings.
- Assists in the installation of motors, thermostats, and humidistats.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety, and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School degree, diploma, or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- Successful completion of general or advanced level Grade 12 English.
- Successful completion of general or advanced level Grade 12 Math.
- Successful completion of a minimum of one general or advanced Grade 12 Science (Physics or Chemistry).
- Knowledge of the practices, methods, tools, materials, and equipment of the plumbing trade.
- Enrolled in an HVAC/R Apprenticeship Program.
- A current and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills an asset
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision of becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time