Gatineau, Quebec employer is seeking a caregiver for an elderly female in employer’s home. Selected person will be flexible, organized, reliable, able to use initiative and to be companion of 81-year old female. Supervise patient helping her to stand, sit, dress and undress, preparing meals, monitoring medication, doing dishes, laundry, housekeeping, helping with grocery shopping and going out with family at times.
- The wage is $15.72.00 per hour for a thirty-five hour work week with statutory deductions applied. Overtime rate is $23.58 per hour after 44 hours of work. Statutory deductions will apply
- Paid vacation after one year will be two weeks.
- Paid lunch and health breaks.
- Successful person will have at least Canadian grade twelve education or equivalent, must speak, read, and communicate in English at a level that will be conducive to working without supervision
- Experience of at least two years working with elderly female is required and a person that has formal training and currently working with female patient is an asset.
- Preference will be given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents
How To Apply
All applications will be by email addressed to email@example.com. Please apply using the code NIC-MH-20