From $25 an hour
Fixed term contract
Full Job Description
This position will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment and selection for the Distribution Centres.
- Assist the Distribution Centers with planning for the recruitment of high-volume warehouse positions.
- Conduct recruitment activities such as job postings, scheduling, references, etc.
- Assist with the selection process of candidates such as filtering resumes, phone screens, interviews, conducting assessments, etc.
- Organize, represent and promote the Company at various recruitment events such as job fairs, educational institutions, etc.
- Support with various administrative tasks.
- Maintain various acquisition analytics.
- Organize pre-orientation material and ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Other talent acquisition projects and initiatives as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary undergraduate studies in a HR or Business Program
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working within talent acquisition
- Experience working in a distribution centre an asset
- Experience using job boards, LinkedIn and Success Factors an asset
- Experience using Outlook, Excel and One Note
- A demonstrated self starter with the aptitude to drive initiatives
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility with hours of work. Some travel required
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 10 months
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- ETOBICOKE, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in ETOBICOKE, ON
Application response rate: 54%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role