Are you a warm, caring individual who wants to make a difference in someone’s life?
Nurse Next Door is a home health care company that believes in happier aging and helping seniors stay at home. If you are passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior and are looking for a meaningful job with a purpose, come join us to make lives better!!
We are looking for awesome, self-driven Personal Support Workers and experienced non-certified caregivers to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Provide companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping (whatever it takes to help a senior stay at home).
- Adhere to providing personal care and help clients with their ADLs that is within the scope of practice for a Personal Support Worker
- Assists clients in all activities of daily living/ hygiene assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes and so forth.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meets the safety needs of the client and uses equipment safely and properly.
- Functions within the limits of own experience and knowledge, and practices safely and competently within the job description.
- Completes records and documentations accurately and thoroughly.
- An asset if you own vehicle and have a valid driver’s licence (not required)
- Negative TB Test completed within the last 2 years
- Personal Support Worker Certification
- Valid Criminal Record Check with vulnerable adult sector cleared – must be completed within the last year.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
If you believe that you would be an asset to our team, please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nurse Next Door Home Care Services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)